1. A season ticket does not guarantee a parking space at the car park. Season tickets are only valid in the car parks for which they are issued and are available as permits to be displayed, depending on the car park chosen. The vehicle must be parked in accordance with the terms and conditions of use displayed in the car park. Failure to display a permit clearly or comply with the terms and conditions, may result in the issue of a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN). Currently the charge is up to £85 reduced to £40 is paid within 14 days of issue.
2. For pay & display car parks, a permit will be issued displaying a unique code indicating the car park in which the season ticket is valid. The permit must be clearly displayed in the vehicle and be visible through the front windscreen.
3. Season tickets are issued for a period of 1 month, 3 months or 12 months in whole months only. All season tickets will be valid from the 1 st of the month and will expire on the last day of the month. All application should be submitted at least 2 weeks in advance of the required start date.
4. If a quarterly or annual season tickets are no longer required, it may be surrendered to Green Parking Ltd for an apportioned refund. The refund is based on the amount paid for each whole unexpired month, less a £5 administration charge, calculated from the date that the permit is received along with a covering cancellation letter. Refunds are not available for monthly season tickets.
5. The season ticket is not transferable between vehicles or persons. Green Parking Ltd. will re-issue a season ticket for a change of vehicle for the same person for a £5 administrative charge. The old permit must be returned. 6. There is a charge to replace a lost or stolen permit of £10. If the original permit is subsequently found it must be return to Green Parking Ltd.
7. Where maintenance work closes, or restricts the use of a car park, notices will be erected identifying alternative areas of parking.
8. VAT receipts can be requested directly from Green Parking Ltd. on the following email address email@example.com